Wednesday 3 August 2011

WSG get's boring and AB gets fun!

Only one hunter beat me in damage... DAMN IT
So we all know hunters rule warsong. I'm not getting top damage... This is not good enough. Usually I'm being beaten by either hunters or paladins. I decided to try and get some AB's going so I whispered a whole load of people and started some. 

They went well at first but then slowly got worse and worse. People weren't capping flags (some were just standing by them LOL) and others were doing ok. So we had two kinds of people in the bg, non cappers and ok people =P. Except me, I was an insane ninja capper which was amazingly fun.

If you can't see that, that's 7 caps

But enough bitching. We should all start doing AB more often. It's way way waaaaay easier to kill hunters.

Some good news, I hit my first 1000 honor =P. I've decided I'm gunna get the wep first because, well that just seems like the best idea.

So! I'm gunna start brushing up on my dueling skills! Ihasfury is dueling each class and spec (Seems that way from his last blog) and I don't want to embarrass myself xD. I saw a lot of people in bg today who need to work on their 1v1 skills (Is it bad that I just sat their in stealth watching them?). Please search "How to Backstrafe" on youtube >.>! No twinks should be backpedalling... Ty ^^

Well that's pretty much all I wanted to bitch about! Don't worry, No more bitching blogs from now on.