Tuesday 2 August 2011

I CAN HAZ BACON!...and scraps of leather...

Hellooooo!
So I've been getting my skinning up lately and I was reminded of The Stonefield Farm in elwynn forest. The boards respawn instantly and get your skinning right up to 100!

                                       Me dancing with dead pigs... Not creepy at all

Some of you who have read the previous posts will know I've been stacking crit rating lately. You know what skinning gives you right? Crit rating yaaaaaay. But everyone knew that. 

Quick update: Stacking crit has been going very well lately and personally I don't even use my HP set. Balance druids get one shot by hunters anyway so why fight it. Rogues never kill us anyway and you know why? 99% of rogues suck ass. They waste shadowstep for ambushing and blow sprint right away to catch up... I can travel form away long enough to go into prowl and wait out their sprint whilst they have full DoTs on them... Bare in mind this is in BG and I think duels would go a different way.

                                                         More crit is always good!!!!!!!

Anyway this was just a quick post and I'll post some longer shit later tonight...