Friday 5 August 2011

New design, capping flags and funny conversations... kinda

Hello people, sorry I haven't posted in a while I've had family shit to sort out but it's all good now.


If you haven't already noticed, the sexy lindenkron has made me a new background. Personally I love it and he definitely knew what colours I wanted (even though I never told him what I wanted... strange =P). So basically - Thanks!!!


Ok so I've taken a little break from pwning the damage board to cap flags for quick honor and easy wins. I have only failed in capping a flag once when I was ambushed by two hunters in the tunnel haha but we still won that game =P.


Three caps bbboooooooiiiiiii =P




So I was talking to a 24 rogue today basically asking why he made a 24 twink and what was the point. He said "I don't understand" and I said "Shitting on people 4 levels below you isn't fun" and he then said "I'm just playing the game the way I know how". I facepalmed at that point. I don't think these 24's realize what they're doing. People are cheering at the 24 twinks like they're heroes and it's not good. it just encourages them...




Not good.... 


QUICK EDIT: Usutu is not the lvl 24 pala, Utusu is though... so still /spit spam him xD


Screamerz.